As part of the Jumia 5th Anniversary celebrations, we celebrated customers who have been with us from the day we opened shop. We recognise their commitment and unrivaled consistency.
Our team visited some of our favourite customers and presented to each person, a Jumia shopping voucher worth 50,000 naira. We had a great time celebrating these great men and women who indeed make us Jumia. Find pictures of the giveaway below.
- It was 5 years ago, we had just opened shop. Who broke the ice? What most people wouldn’t dare do, Yakuba Yohanna did. He was the first customer to place an order on Jumia.
- Jumia Family Market takes place every first Friday of the month. Mr Ogochukwu Obi has been a faithful patron of the monthly market.
- Not everyone can consistently wear the fashionista title like Solape Adio has. She has proven that you don’t need to break the bank to glam up!
- Etas Oghene always manages to win most of our social media voucher giveaways. It takes some serious following to do so, don’t you think?
- Fastest fingers only, that’s the first rule of our flash sales. Joy Idemudia is always participating and is often the first to jump on. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
- Grace Olawumi is the customer who has used the JumiaPay payment method the most since it was created. Isn’t that amazing?!
- Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Samuel Godwin, the customer who shops the most on Jumia.com.ng. He’s our Number 1 shopper!