Have you ever seen a guy so dazzling that he makes your heart melt? A swift daydream flashes through your head with that dazzling guy frolicking down the beach off into the sunset…then reality hits you. You turn away and quietly walk the other way hoping he didn’t catch you drool. “Why couldn’t I just say something to him?” is what you’re pondering. All women go through this at some point in their life but it doesn’t have to be that way!
In a generation where women gladly take on the roles of being the moneymakers and don’t mind letting the man cook, one can conclude that it is safe for ladies to approach a man.
- Make the first move: Guys love it when a girl is friendly and approaches them, partly because then they wouldn’t have to do all the work. It shows him right off the bat that you’re interested and that takes a lot of the pressure off him. So make the first move ladies! This is definitely a great start to getting your guy to notice you. If you don’t know how to make the first move then try to take interest in what he does such as if he likes football, maybe you could ask him about things he likes and talk to him, take interest in him and most likely he will take interest in you.
- Be confident: If you appear confident to your guy, he will assume you are confident; it’s that easy. Walk up to him like you own the ground you walk on. Try a cheery little walk and crisply flip a wisp of hair out of your face. It will impress him knowing that you’re comfortable in your skin and you can sway your stuff without fear. Do not come across as so confident that it may be mistaken for the…..
- What guy does not like to be complimented? Not to mention a slick little compliment is a good icebreaker! You could tell him he has great hair or how good he looks in the shirt he’s wearing. This may seem cliché, but for a guy, what’s going through his head is “Wow. Hot girl! Likes my hair. Thank you God for giving me this hair!”
- Give him the look. It is very crucial that you get it right; if done the wrong way, this could lead him to think you are creepy. “The Look” is a certain look that you have that says, “I want you to notice me.” It is important to first make eye contact with your guy and then lay it on him. This is your sexiest, most mysterious look that will only last a few seconds so as to leave him breathless and wanting more (this is the ‘hook’).
- Be alone when you approach your boy. Be sure when you approach your guy, it’s not with a clique of your friends behind you. First of all, this is very middle school of you; secondly it will scare your guy away. Talk about coercion! Although your friends may be very jovial, they should not accompany you this time. Your guy will feel more at ease if it’s just one on one.