- Don’t send bae to camp in front of our warehouse on the night before Black Friday!
- Do download the Jumia app on your smartphone, RSVP at the Black Friday event on facebook or leave the Jumia website open on your computer, to make sure you are one of the first to access our website when Black Friday goes live at midnight on the 27th
- Don’t stand behind the door and eavesdrop on your cousin who works for Jumia to discover what the deals are!
- Do subscribe to our Black Friday special newsletter there and be the first informed what fantastic deals you will get your hands on during Black Friday!
- Don’t rush to our Black Friday page unprepared! This is a competition and only the bravest and the fittest will win!
- Do go on Black Friday’s page a few days before to check out the deals and products that will be available at slashed prices on the D-day and list them carefully.
- Don’t spend the night before on the phone with your side chick or playing video games on your computer!
- Do keep your computer or smartphone on charge all night to make sure they survive the day of festivities and intense clicking!
- Don’t give in to panic trying to call our customer service for help on Black Friday! Stress does not look good on you
- Do keep calm and email us at [email protected] or on our live chat on the website and speak directly to an agent! Our customer service line will be closed exceptionally on Black Friday to concentrate all our team’s effort on confirming your many orders!
- Don’t spend all your life’s savings on Black Friday!
- Do set yourself a budget even if our mouthwatering and jaw-dropping deals tempt you to join the dark side of the force.
- Don’t think you can handle Black Friday madness on your own!
- Do maximize the chances of getting the deal by asking some of your friends to click click click click from their respective smartphones or computers. It is a team’s work! But beware: your friends might be tempted by the juicy offers and keep the deals to themselves!
- Don’t skip your bread and tea in the morning to jump on your computer as soon as you wake up
- Do take time to eat and stay hydrated! This is not a 100m race, this is a marathon: Deals and flash sales will keep popping every hour all through the day. You need to be in shape!
- Don’t let your Boss distract you at work and make you miss THE deals of a lifetime! If he doesn’t know this is happening, you can’t help him.
- Do take the day off or seclude yourself in the toilets of your office and concentrate on Black Friday!
* Don’t engage in a duel with your neighbour when you find out he got the flash sale product you missed!
* Do make sure you keep checking our deals as many more are coming! Subscribe to our newsletter and be on the lookout for Cyber monday, 12/12 and Christmas Sales! It will blow your mind
- Don’t wait for the last minute of the Black Friday sale!
- Do plan now; shop early and save a fortune