Got a small business plan or idea that could potentially impact the Nigerian market? Need funds to grow this business? Jumia is here to help. Here is an opportunity to expand your business by participating in the Jumia Local Small Business Pitch for a chance to win $1,000. Follow these simple steps to qualify:
Here is how to participate in the Jumia Local Business Pitch:
- Share your idea or tell us about an already existing business you are running in 140 characters or less on the blog, on any of our social media platforms, or you can email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 finalists will be invited to pitch in person at the Jumia Nigeria office in 2 weeks
- 1 winner will be awarded the sum of $1,000
- Finalists will be expected to make their own plans to and from Lagos for their pitch upon receipt of notice.
- The prize is a business investment to help boost local SME and business participation, not a cash reward.
- The business must be Nigeria-owned, Nigeria-based and Nigeria-active model, #JumiaKeepsItLocal.