Jingle bells, shopping bells, turn up all the way! I will bet my salary, it is lurking somewhere in your mind. What better season to share the love than now. If Santa starts looking younger, be honest enough to admit you are growing old and these tips are probably not for you. Here are fascinating Christmas tips that might help you enjoy this merry season.
- Don’t buy your phones, home appliances or fashion items in the store, ever! Why? Simply put , buying phones, home appliances or fashion items and video games is always cheaper online.
- Be open to tips:If you’re travelling within the country, be prepared for encounters with law enforcement officials. If such encounters don’t go well, you can backup your argument with a little ‘Egunje’ . The Police is your friend.
- Eat away your Christmas at your own risk: Yes it looks tasty, and yes you want to eat it, but wait a minute. Food in Lagos is lovely, spicy and exotic but some of the food is made under questionable conditions. The toilet is your friend, if you eat anyhow.
- Avoid having a snack before going to a Christmas party in an effort to control your eating. The whole point of going to a Christmas party is to eat other people’s food for free. Lots of it. Hello? its a season to share!
- If you don’t feel terrible when you leave the party or get up from the table, you haven’t been paying attention. #TurnUpGang
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.