The countdown to Jumia Anniversary is still on. It’s barely 15 days to go! The anticipation and excitement around here is so thick you can cut through. We are celebrating our 5th birthday from the 3rd to 13th of July, with the biggest sales and promo event everrr. Guys, be on the lookout for The Big 5 Promo. There will be hundreds of free vouchers and prizes to be won. To top it all there will be deals for up to 50% off.
Last week, we continue the series featuring, our customers, vendors, partners, employees and community. None of these would have been possible without you.
- Korede drove his wife to a JForce training, little did he know something else was cooking.
- What started as a simple collaboration is now hailed as “lifesaving”, says Lilian from Audrey Pack.
- L & L Foods, makers of the popular Mr Ekpa peanut snack has been vendors on Jumia for only 8 months and yet has reached millions of customers all over, just how did Ladipo do it?
- Gloria is a proud alumnus of the “Unofficial Jumia School of Business”, Hear about her tremendous growth story.
- Don’t say why it couldn’t be done, just make it happen.This is Adeleye’s mantra, she goes the extra mile even when it isn’t convenient.
- Sharon has touched every part of Nigeria with her fashion accessories. How is this possible?! Find out!
- It takes a great level of genius and excellence to crunch numbers. Fadeke’s journey has been full of memorable tales.
You make us Jumia, this anniversary is all about you and so we celebrate you!