Whether you were given as a gift or bought it for yourself, you now have a fancy new phone that you’re just dying to make the most out of. You’ve installed all the latest apps, bought all the best accessories and setup your regular backups. Now what? Wireless charging!
Why deal with plugging in a cable when you can just set your phone on a pad or a stand and let it charge automagically? We know, we know, Apple was late to the party when it comes to finally integrating wireless charging, but that means the iPhone people have the opportunity to catch up. We put together a list of our favorites wireless chargers below.
Wireless Charger For IPhone X, Samsung Note 8, S8, S7, S6 Edge
If you have any of the phones listed below, you need to get a wireless charger
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge
- LG: V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv