Today, we will be featuring our woman No 4 Ebi Osobase, who heads the Copensation and Benefits Unit in Jumia Nigeria.
- Tell us what you currently do and how you make a difference in this position
Currently, I am the head of the compensation and benefits unit in Jumia. I make a difference by serving as the voice of both the employee as well as the employer.
- What’s your biggest challenge when trying to balancing work and life generally?
At one point one suffers for the other. When i choose life my work suffers and when i choose work, same is the case bu tance somehow.
- Make it happen! What are those products you cannot do without in your daily life (gadgets, home appliances, and health and beauty products, exercise equipment?)
- What are your hobbies and what books inspire you?
Watching series and crime and investigation documentaries. My Holy bible.
- How do you relax and unwind? What do you use to relax?
Watching movies with my hubby and playing with my son.
6. What are 5 key items in your purse?
My ATM Card, Passport pictures of Hubby and Son, Sanitory towel
7. A few word of inspiration to every woman out there..
You can have it all (A good job as well as a family).
Click here for the full edition
This article was edited by Aisha Aburime