The InnJoo Fire launch party codenamed Forever 21 was an event which brought fans and tech enthusiasts together to once again see InnJoo defy all odds. By defying all odds, Innjoo have again delivered ”a smartphone with out-gunning features and outstanding performance at an outrageous price” (as stated by an observer present during the launch). InnJoo seem to have in their ranks the secret formula to providing Android At An Affordable Amount and they have proved this once again with the introduction of the InnJoo Fire.
In what was a double celebration (InnJoo’s 1st year anniversary celebration and infact a celebration of great value with the addition of their their latest flagship) guests revelled in the reception provided by the good people of InnJoo and the coziness afforded by the night time open air ambiance of the Trinity Mall in Ikeja. Attendees were not only fed with delectable and mouth watching dishes, they were also also fed to the brim with information by Robert Liang – MD InnJoo on Innjoo’s impressive success story and their plans for the future. Here is a summary of what was learnt:
– According to Robert Liang, the first meeting between InnJoo and Jumia was one in which Jumia was only willing to take a calculated risk in terms of acquiring stock. The result after Jumia shared in the InnJoo vision? 10,000 units of the InnJoo i1s phone selling out in just about 10 days.
– In one year between May 2014 and May 2015, InnJoo have sold 1.2 million phone units in just four markets.
– InnJoo launched on Jumia in July 2014 and has had a success story which has so far been devoid of any anticlimax. Success and growth has been upwards and onwards since Day 1 of its launch on Jumia, thanks to Jumias industry topping service delivery and unrivalled customer satisfaction.
– The InnJoo One which first went through a preorder phase on Jumia proved beyond doubt the all round trust between the loving customers, Jumia and InnJoo as a great number of customers were willing to prepay to get their hands first on the prized possession in anticipation of its arrival.
– June 1st will be InnJoo Day during the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon and even bigger record numbers are expected on the day. Everybody had better mark the date.
– The InnJoo Fire gets its name from the fact that it is the one phone model which is going to ignite the mobile smartphone scene in Nigeria. It is for both the young and young at heart and promises the best experience to the user at a pocket friendly price.
Specifications of the InnJoo Fire
Screen: 5 inches
Processor: Quad core
Memory: 16gig inbuilt
Camera: 5MP front | 5MP back
Sim capabilities: Dual Sim
Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat