Today it is all about The 10 major Commandments of hair. So i bumped into this video on a blog and thought our customers should get in on the joke and also take the rules of weave care SERIOUSLY. Taking care of your hair is important to staying fabulous.
Yes i said it,YOUR HAIR! It still belongs to if you paid for it, and weave wearing tips are highly necessary. Jumia has variety of human hair extensions, hair products and tools that could be used to maintain and get amazing hair looking amazing.
Anyways, I bumped into this spoof video on a blog and thought our you guys should get in on the joke and also take the advice SERIOUSLY. This has got to be one of the most hilarious spoof I have seen in a bit. Here is the video below to educate you on hair care:
The 10 Weave Commandments
1. Never let your tracks show (self-explanatory)
2. Always travel with your weave glue (or hair pins in case a track falls out)
3. Always pat your head when it’s itchy (patting won’t pull out the tracks or make your hair messy)
4. Never lie and say “it’s all mine.”
5. Never make your weave too greasy (there’s nothing worse than a greasy weave, believe me)
6. Always travel with your brush (weave gets frizzy. Gotta keep it looking lush)
7. This rule is so overrated: keep your Remy and Yaki completely separated
8. Gel down your edges if they’re nappy (weave and nappy roots — that’s just tacky)
9. Nine should’ve been number 1 to me; ALWAYS know when to take out your weave!
10. Buy a wig just in case. If your hair is looking rough, put on a wig to cover it up.
So there you have it Ladies, Jumia has many hair brands such as the famous Lo’lavita human hair extensions and tools, Shea radiance, and Vanity Oils.
More hair products would be available on Jumia Nigeria in the nearest future.
Till next time.
This article was written by Folahan Abudu