The highly anticipated FIFA 17 video game is scheduled to be released on 27 September 2016 in North America and 29 September 2016 for the rest of the world. This will be the first FIFA game in the series to use the Frostbite game engine. In other words it a blend and solemnization between those who love adventure and sports games alike. They have also included the Chinese Super League to the game
Here are a few reasons why FIFA 17 has been causing a buzz over the past couple of days.
Set-Piece Rewrite: From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality and experience control from every dead ball situation.
Direct Freekick: Customize your run up on free kicks to create more variety in the spin and movement on the ball. You can now deliver worldies like outside of the foot direct free kicks that bend around the opposition.
- Corner Kicks: A new targeting system from corners lets you pick out teammates with greater precision and changes the way your teammates move as you deliver the pass. Switch to a player in the box and have your teammate pick you out for the perfect header.
- New Penalty Kicks: You can also move freely in your run up on the ball, approach from different angles and at different speeds, and put some personality on your penalties to take control from the spot.
- Throw-ins are not left out, walk the line to gain a better position on your throw. Fake your throw to keep your defender guessing. And throw it with pace to a teammate.
Physical Play Overhaul: A transformation in the way players physically interact in all areas of the pitch. Control is now in your hands as you battle for space and possession.
- Pushback Tech innovates in trapping, dribbling, physics, and defending to create true-to-life battles for position and the ball. This is especially important when you want to control the ball and buy time for a teammate to make a run or get into a supporting position.
- Player interactions come to life in realistic detail across the entire pitch, like goalkeeper collisions, across-body tackles, 50/50 battles, jostling while ball is in the air and ball control while shielding.
- 360° Shield Dribble: New proximity-based shielding will help you fend off opponents and keep possession. Defenders can be shielded out as you dribble in any direction.
Active System Intelligence: A brand new system introduces constant spatial analysis, increases activity off the ball, and changes the way players move, read, and react.
- Constant Spatial Analysis: Now every player analyzes the proximity of their opponents and the space around them to better identify opportunities in attack. When you are on the ball your teammates understand if you can make a pass and adjust their movement to show for you or make a new run.
- New Run Types: Smarter players and increased activity off the ball give you new and creative ways to open up the opposition. Orchestrated runs with multiple players, fake runs, stunt runs, and calling a player to show support are just a few ways you take control in the build up.
New Attacking Techniques: New options in attack give players more ways to create chances and finish in front of goal.
- Driven Finish: A new shot mechanic lets players keep the ball low in any situation – finesse, volley, or when simply slotting it home.
- Threaded Through Pass: Curved. Precise. Into space. Create new scoring chances with a perfectly executed threaded through pass.
- Driven Goal Kicks: Start a quick counter attack by passing it out of goal with power and direction.
- Downward Headers: Greater control in direction allows players to head the ball down and into the ground, making keepers work harder.