Imagine an app that brings several services together in one place? Imagine an App that gives you the ability to making booking, order food, pay bills, shop, place sports bets and more in one place. Imagine an App made for all (age and gender). Imagine Jumia One!
The Jumia One App is more of a companion than an ordinary app because it makes life easy and convenient for you. With the, you get to enjoy:
- DSTV subscription payment
- Make hotel reservations
- Book flight tickets
- Buy and transfer airtime
- Renew your data and internet subscription
- Pay electricity bills
- Book a bus ticket
- Place sports bets
- Book a ride from Uber or Taxify
- Buy a bus ticket
- Order food online from your favourite restaurants
Aside from payments, you also get to read the latest news stories from top sites like Bellanaija, Linda Ikeji, Naij, and Techcabal. If you are looking for the best travel destinations in Nigeria, you can search with the app for places to spend your holidays, summer vacations, honeymoon, and more. With the app, you also get to save time and money on every transaction you make. Enjoy discounts and instant cashback too.
Why You Should Download Jumia One App
Whether you are an android user or an iOS user, you can download the App from Google Play Store for Android devices and App Store for Apple devices. There are several reasons why you need Jumia One on your lifestyle app lists, some of which are
- Get Instant Cashback whenever you recharge your phone: You get an amazing 5% cashback on every recharge you make. If you recharge your phone with let’s say 1000 naira, the app instantly credits you with 50 naira. Now imagine making several recharge transactions, you keep getting 5% on each of them, which gives you the opportunity to use your instant cash back to buy more airtime too.
- Highly Secure: One of the best things about the app is that, after your first login, you can access the app via your fingerprint or pattern lock. Also, no payment is completed on the app without sending an OTP (One Time Password) via a registered phone number or email, that way you can be assured no unwanted transactions can be performed. You also get an email for every transaction performed on the app.
- Save 100 naira on Utility Bills: Use the app to pay utility bills like electricity, DStv subscription, and data subscription and get 100 naira OFF. This is the 100 naira convenient fee charged on every transaction. This is the only app in Nigeria that gives you this amazing deal.
- Instant Refunds: You get an instant refund whenever a transaction fails or incomplete in which you got debited.