Happy April Fools Day! Did you forget it is today? If you’re looking for easy to do, last minute prank ideas, look no further. These require very little prep time.
- You can pour andrew liver salt mixed with water in empty bottle of sprite and offer it to a friend or colleague
- Set of the fire alarm in your office, be careful not to get caught though.
- Paint a spray starch can and make it look very attractive and gift it to a friend as a body deodorant.
- Tell a colleague that the windscreen or his bumper has been damaged by another vehicle in the parking lot.
Usually, the jokes are harmless and give everyone close to us or not a good laugh. Others are done for the shock value effect, but some can tear right into the depth of a person’s soul. Here are few pranks you should not joke about on “April Fools Day!”
1. Do not engage in any sort death pranks: It’s actually not funny.
2. Fake proposals are just outrightly cold.
3. Fake bank alerts under this harsh economic climate is just mean.
4. If you try a pregnancy joke, someone may really want that child
5. Fake robbery? That’s just mean and taking it too far.