Valentine’s Day is just a week away now. We’d like to assume that you have already secured a gift for that special someone in your life, but in the event that you haven’t, you should definitely go and check out our list of gift ideas to consider this Valentine.
But what if you don’t even have a special someone to begin with? Well, fret not, singletons, because we’ve partnered with CCX Lagos to bring you a Match Made on Jumia.
What exactly is a Match Made on Jumia?
This is a joint offering between Jumia and CCX Lagos. Think of it as an opportunity for the aforementioned singletons to meet someone nice (or nice-looking at least) this Valentine. You can also think of it as a competition where participants stand a chance of winning an all-expenses-paid date at the CCX Lounge.
What else is up for grabs?
You mean aside from the pleasure of the company of someone other than yourself this Valentine’s? Well, you and your paired date would be one of three couples that get to enjoy a special Valentine’s dinner at the CCX Lounge. The couple with the highest votes also get to win an entire weekend of activities at the CCX Lounge that includes:
- An outdoor movie screening with complimentary bottle of red wine and sweet desserts
- A Discussion Panel covering relationship advice
- A Music Concert featuring up and coming musical acts
How do I participate?
It’s quite easy to be honest. All you have to do is:
- Post a good picture of yourself on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtags, #MatchMadeOnJumia and #CCXLagos
- Ensure you follow @ccxlagos on Instagram
- 200 pictures would be selected at random for the voting stage. If selected, get your friends and family to vote on the voting page
- The 2 individuals (one man and one woman) with the highest votes win the entire package at CCX. This includes Nostalgia Ultra (Movie Night), The Lovers Brunch, Soul Circle and a Valentine’s dinner
- The next 4 individuals will experience just the Valentine’s dinner
How are the winners selected?
Votes are cast on the Jumia website. Once the voting ends, winning participants would be paired with one another; the top 3 male participants would be paired with the top 3 female participants.
Anything else I need to know?
Don’t forget to use the hashtags #MatchMadeOnJumia and #CCXLagos when you post your photo on your social media timelines. Also remember to tell your friends and family to vote for your photo on our website to increase your chances of winning the CCX Experience.